| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barquisimeto in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Barquisimeto October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Barquisimeto:
- Coro, Venezuela - 155.4 kms (96.5 miles) NNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) W
- Guanare, Venezuela - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 261.8 kms (162.7 miles) SW
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 424 kms (263.5 miles) SW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 423.3 kms (263 miles) SW
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) SSW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 539.5 kms (335.3 miles) SW
- Arauca, Colombia - 368.2 kms (228.8 miles) SSW