| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barquisimeto in January is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Barquisimeto January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Barquisimeto:
- Coro, Venezuela - 155.4 kms (96.5 miles) NNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) W
- Guanare, Venezuela - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 261.8 kms (162.7 miles) SW
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 424 kms (263.5 miles) SW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 423.3 kms (263 miles) SW
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) SSW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 539.5 kms (335.3 miles) SW
- Arauca, Colombia - 368.2 kms (228.8 miles) SSW